8.12.2008

Proceed with caution!


As you can see, here is the first "doll" from the AMIGURUMI book that Auntie D. gave me. I realize it's very frightening. I think it's the combination of ghost white hair and beady eyes. The eyes were a last minute item that the Hare recycled from a stuffed bear. The little niece was getting a bit impatient. She let me know that it was to be her doll when finished. Of course I said okay. I'm determined to win the Favorite Aunt award.




You have to admit that it looks just like the "painting" I provided last week. I have already started my first puppet, who will be named Cowboy Joe.

5 comments:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Yep, that poor dolly is going to need lots of love!

Tortoise said...

I'm worried that the construction wasn't done well enough for the amount of love she will be receiving.

Jed and Stacey said...

I love it.. it has some distinct personality..

banksonterrill said...

Perfect! Looks just like the dolls in the book; i.e., a bit creepy. Good work!

Tortoise said...

My hope is that it's creepy enough to keep the monsters away at bedtime. I'm pretty sure she'll do her job.