8.04.2008

I may have Indecisive Career Disorder, nah I'm just a spaz.

I've been enjoying a few "librarian" blogs lately. It's making me consider getting a teaching certificate. Yech. Depending on how things go after grad school, I act as if I'm already attending-he he, I might just throw in some more classes in order to work in a school. I keep thinking SUMMER OFF!!! NO WORK!!! Then I remember DEVIL CHILDREN!!! TOUCHING MY BOOKS!!! What's a girl to do? Luckily I have a few years to think about it.

In the meantime, I'm considering another career. A creator of puppets. I was going to say puppet master, but that made me think of creepy movies. I've been having so much fun with the AMIGURUMI book that Auntie D. bought me, that now I'm going to make puppets. The design ideas are taking over my life. I've already been scouring the clearance bins for outlandish yarns, googly eyes, and other goodies that would complete my works of art. As soon as I put one of these ideas to yarn, I'll do a photo shoot. Maybe not, they'll probably be your Christmas presents for the next ten years and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I will consider requests.

2 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

puppet master..

camille said...

i can see it now....you crouched down below the librarian desk with your arms reaching up covered with two crazy animal puppets entertaining/scaring the little ones