8.20.2008

He's the crazy person standing in the yard by the flag pole in hopes of the lightening striking really close.

We have enjoyed quite a few storms this year in our neck of the woods/desert. I love them, but not like The Hare does. I think he's oblivious to the danger involved when standing in the desert taking pictures in the pouring rain. Hmm... oh well. As long as he's enjoying himself. These are his Top 3 Favorite Shots. So far. He's anticipating some more for the future.

If he had his way, my blog would consist of only his lightening pictures. Yes, yes, I already suggested that he start his own. He scoffed at that silly idea. Work! In his spare time! Judging by what this post is about, you already know his answer to suggestion. This really is better for me, because I only have to throw in a few pictures now and then. Otherwise I would have to deal with 2 blogs. Yech.




My favorite is the first picture, I LOVE palm trees. I would like to see how well he would do with a better camera. I guess that will be a future Christmas gift. Just so you know, it's not going on my B.W.L. He'll have to start his own this time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

crazy hare...beautiful pictures! The word for the day "erudite"...in reference to papa tortoise...

Jed and Stacey said...

Holy sweet pictures!! Those storms are awesome.. I wish I was there for him. I would the crazy sister in law standing out there with him.. :) Tell him good job!

Jed and Stacey said...

By being there "for him" I actually meant for 'THEM' meaning the storms..

camille said...

wow!!! impressive shots. good reasons to live in that state also known as the surface of the sun