7.29.2008

Super frogs and monster moths

That's what I remember about my weekend. This time of year seems to bring out all the creepy creatures and reptiles. Yesterday I had a lizard run over my toe. It was like he didn't even see it there. Come on!

The Hare has proven himself useful once again. Today he learned how to change brake pads, thank you Harley Uncle. I bet the neighbors will be excited about that. They won't have to hear me coming down the street anymore.

I just remembered something super exciting! (This is how my brain works lately. Hum de humming along and then BAM, I remember something. It's great fun, unless I'm trying to think.) My mama's sister is the first B.W.L. participant. She sent this
You all better get excited about an receiving an ugly, homemade stuffed animal for Christmas. There's a good chance that one will be headed your way.

Today I got a paper cut. It hurts pretty bad.

1 comment:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

your aunt ginger loves frogs...
really bad day for mama tortoise, but tortoise daughter made her laugh...a monkey would be nice to hug when thinking of crazy family!