7.18.2008

Sharing the love

I was feeling a little greedy and selfish as I looked at the B.W.L. the other day. As my way of giving back, I'm letting the Hare put an item on the list. Since it's on my list, it should be given on my birthday. Anyway, of course he chose a super expensive item. The Hare doesn't mess around with his presents. This is a picture of his uncles latest toy and it's pretty awesome. I admit that I don't mind sharing the B.W.L. for this one. I don't remember all the important features of this Harley, but that it's a Harley and it's loud and I want to take a trip to visit the family on one of these. In the meantime, he can start saving his pennies.

3 comments:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

I think Daddy Tortois would like to add one to you wish list!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Mommy Tortoise is very tired and will try the post again: "I think Daddy Tortoise would like to add one to your wish list!" whew..

Argusknows said...

Definitely, add one for Daddy Tortoise!!! Nice bike...