8.08.2008

B.W.L. #5


It's pretty normal for me to be behind the times. Forget about the washbasin and clothesline I've been using for the past year, it's an IPOD that I desire. There hasn't really been a need for one before. Music isn't a huge deal for me, but I now have a completely silent work environment. It's pretty bizarre. I'm too self-conscious to turn on the speakers at my desk, because I know they wouldn't all agree with my taste. Which gives me another item for the B.W.L. Don't worry I will accept 'gently used' for this gift item. An added bonus would be a song list, because it's hard work trying to remember what I like. I trust you to know what I will enjoy.

2 comments:

Argusknows said...

Not that I am against you having an IPOD, but did you know you could plug your head phones or ear buds into your computer? They go the same place that the speakers plug into. Sometimes the speakers even have a jack to plug into. That would be a quick way to get some tunes.

Tortoise said...

Well, fine then. I did actually try that, but then I would forget I was attached as I got up to leave my desk. Not so great. I either need to improve my awareness, or just never leave my seat. Both are pretty good options.