8.01.2008

Pretty bird...

I saw this interesting birdcage on Etsy, but I wasn't sure if you could actually raise one in this thingamajig. I would most likely destroy the cage and the animal. I'm sorry, but I'm an animal killer by nature. I've never killed one on purpose, but if I had I wouldn't be willing the share the details anyway.
I also found this cute little bird made out of paper. I can hardly sew material in a straight line without ripping it, I certainly couldn't sew with paper. Can't you just imagine walking into my tick-free home (fingers crossed/many prayers) and seeing a cute wire bird cage with a pretty little bird in it. Then you would think, "Wow, look how grown up she is. She can keep an animal alive without the help of The Hare." Then I could laugh to myself "Ha, ha, fooled you!"

I guess if any of our current pets ever pass on, I can just sew up replacements. This is such a relief.

2 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

Yes, a real life bird.. with a cute flower print on it? I can see it now!

Tortoise said...

Not a real one, the paper version. Otherwise I wouldn't keep it alive!