8.15.2008

My bottle is filled with Alka-Seltzer and the fizz is overflowing.

Fridays at work are always torture. First, it's almost the weekend. Time moves in slow motion. Second, the bizarre, amount of crazy topics reaches a new height. I don't mind the randomness, but they regurgitate it throughout the day. Over and over and over. This feeling I get reminds me of Blades of Glory and one of my favorite quotes from Chazz.

"Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?"

This is what happens to my mind after listening to these guys. When I actually have to try and think... not much happens. Oh well. I guess this is the price I pay for tuition waivers and a stress free job. This is as stressful as it gets. Fizzy.

No comments: