7.23.2008

B.W.L. #4

I found this on Etsy and I love it! That's my name 'girl' and it's green with bubbly, flower like/maybe fish things. Just all around good stuff.


On the topic of 'girl', we had our niece (3years, blond, adorable, obviously spends way too much time around adults and not enough time with other kids + she has my name in a roundabout way and was born on my birthday) spend the night on Sunday. She's a little on the spoiled side, but you can't help indulging her. Her latest thing is to say 'girl' at the end of every sentence. All night long I heard, "Good job girl!", "I love ya girl!", and on and on. She's the greatest. I'm going to try to slowly adopt her without anyone realizing it. I wish we had room in the truck for her on the upcoming family visit, but we can only hold so many car seats. I guess we could tie the Hare to the roof, or the hitch. Although, I probably shouldn't terrorize the family with too many "guests".

5 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

Ooo I like it a lot!! As for bringing Miss Bailey.. she'll fit, just cram everyone in the truck.. throw a mattress in the back and make mr. hare chill back there :)

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Yep, throw ole' Hare in the back and bring Miss Bailey to Utah.
Is that material that you are showing us?

Tortoise said...

Her mother would be way too jealous. We should just rent a tour bus, so everyone fits. :)

No, it's a print of a painting.

Tortoise said...

I thought of another issue with bringing another one... we would have to switch from man/man to a zone defense. I don't know how well our team would play that way.

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

mama tortoise is good with the defense change...as long as they don't "get the step" on me...and I'm getting pretty old and slow..but willing to try!