7.07.2008

Dear Mrs. Frost,


I was struggling with what to "draw" today, when I noticed the comment you left on an older post. So, here's my version of your big belly in a tree. You deserve a jacuzzi, instead of the regular old washtub. I also felt like you would appreciate a bathing suit. I'm hoping you're not into scaring the neighbors like you used to with your constant nudity. I still wanted to show off the every popular outie belly button. It's always a crowd pleaser. I hope you can clear some room off the fridge for this one. If I'm ever in town, I'll be sure to stop by and sign your copy.


Love always, The Tortoise

2 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

It's PERFECT! Although, it was miss Ashley that had the outie.. not shannon :)!!

Jed and Stacey said...

Ohhh wait, unless you get an outie when you're pregnant?! I'm retarded..