7.02.2008

Another addition to the family zoo

In case you couldn't tell, this is an ant farm. I now own one, in my very own home. Who's to blame, you wonder? The Pregnant Bagpiper. This is what happens when a long lost friend moves into the same vicinity as the Mama Tortoise. Crazy ideas get shared and passed along to unsuspecting children.

The ant farm is actually pretty cool. The problem is that I only own the clear case of green, radioactive goo. I have to send for the ants. Hopefully I remember to put that on my to do list, or else it will remain on my fireplace as a radioactive artpiece.

This reminds me of a cartoon that the Pregnant Bagpiper drew about the Scorpion Queen and Radioactive Girl. I will have to post that series another day.

3 comments:

camille said...

We sent in the order for the ants the next business day. So in 3-5 weeks our family will REALLY begin. You better send in the ant order soon so we can compare our farms :)

Tortoise said...

Oh man, I'm slacking. As soon as I get my ants, I will post some updates. Let the games begin!

Argusknows said...

Oh Boy!!! Grandchildren... :-)