6.27.2008

B.W.L. #1

I'm starting my Birthday Wish List today with my highest priced item (besides a piano, which I'll gladly accept at anytime). The Ashford Traveling Spinning Wheel. I have always wanted to learn how to spin and this is actually what prompted the purchase of my super cute angora rabbit. Really, I just mentioned it and the Hare went crazy for the idea. Anytime he's given permission to add to the family zoo, he makes it happen .

Back to the important issues here, I realize this item might be out of your price range. Don't worry, breathe.. inhale.. exhale.. You can relax because the items/prices will continue to drop from here on out. Whoever does get me the #1 item on the B.W.L will be my all time favorite person ever. Just something to think about.

2 comments:

banksonterrill said...

Freaky! I was at the yarn shop yesterday pretending to shop while listening to the store owner giving a student a lesson on her very own, antique wheel. Two parts were called "maidens" and another was called the "mother in all" (not, in-law). Then, Martha (you know the one) did a show on knitting and she was using her dog's hair to make a sweater for the cat, or vice versa. That's a bit over the top for even big M. Good luck with that list of yours.

Tortoise said...

I think our dog produces more hair than the rabbit. This might work out just in time for Christmas. Haven't you always wanted a pair of German Shepherd socks? Maybe a hat and gloves? :0 That gave me the heebie geebies.