7.18.2008

Happy Belated 4th of July!


I just realized today that I hadn't posted any of our July 4th party pictures. I realize these aren't really up to par with you "camera snobs" out there, but it's the best we can do for the moment.


It started out as a beautiful day, but as the fireworks drew near, the weather became unpredictable. The wind and threat of lightening almost cancelled the event. Since we've living in a questionable part of town, they made the wise choice to just go through with it and put the firefighters on red alert.

This was the best shot that the Hare captured. We had a lot of fun sharing the excitement with the 'terrible twins'. Of course the Hare is a child hog when it comes to having fun. He doesn't really like to share, unless they stink. That's when I get to play.



The monsoon we were hoping for came the next night. The Hare was able to risk his life in order to catch some lightening shots. Considering the type of camera he uses, I'm pretty impressed he actually got this one and that it didn't kill him. I guess I have to keep waiting on the life insurance... maybe next time.
I'M KIDDING!

1 comment:

Jed and Stacey said...

Tell 'Hare' nice pictures! I want to see a monsoon with lightening like that.. sweet! I'm all for you getting the Harley.. and then coming and visiting :)