6.24.2008

Word of the day

indecorous: lacking propriety and good taste in manners and conduct

As a bonus I have an example:

I woke up to the giggling of the 3 year old twins. As I came around the corner, I saw the little boys (younger one naked) fighting over a bottle of Powerade. The bottle had already been emptied onto the floor, so what were they fighting for? Stubborn boys. They froze as soon as they saw me, looked at each other for a moment and then the nudist said, "The rabbit did it." What a dilemma, which issue needed to be addressed. Fighting, making a mess, or lying. I chose the fourth option and told them to go wake up their mother.

I went back to bed.

4 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

HAHAHA good call on choosing the fourth!!

Matt and Camille said...

educational and entertaining...how do you do it?!

Tortoise said...

Of course educational and entertaining. I'm going to be a librarian!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Silly rabbit...I just know the rabbit did it!