6.19.2008

I guess there's a spot saved for me...

Here's my horoscope for tomorrow, I like to plan ahead.

Your key planet Pluto, the lord of the underworld, isn't as scary as some people think. Today, as the Sun shines its light into the darkness, you have an opportunity to see things that are usually tucked out of sight. Instead of fearing what's hidden, now you can work with what you learn. Your power increases when you are willing to let the newfound knowledge transform your point of view.

Now, here are my issues with this:
  • My key planet represents the lord of the underworld. All you parents out there should take this as a sign. Do not let me babysit. Your children will accompany me to the dark side.
  • What's wrong with my point of view?
  • I guess those were my only issues. On the bright side, I'm a visionary and my power increases. That's always a good thing.

No comments: