6.16.2008

"Don't make me come back there"

Obviously I didn't win Bingo. The thing that dug the knife even deeper, was the old lady sitting next to us who won TWICE, IN A ROW! The Hare had to remind me that I was going for fun. Little does he know. I did have a good time, a friend I used to work with showed up and it was great to see her again. Hopefully we'll be able to include her in some more of our shenanigans.

Father's Day was uneventful as well, since mine doesn't reside in the most wonderful state ever. Hmph. We went to the usual place where the holiday bbq's happen. Thankfully the Hare had to work, so we went early to visit Grandpa and were able to leave before the "crazy's" arrived. Which reminds me, I am so grateful for my family of "crazy's"! I take back all the mean things I say about you guys :)

Another reason I'm grateful to my dad, he (hopefully) doesn't mind that I raided his truck for quarters, because I had to make an emergency stop at the gas station. And then after all that work counting change, the gas gauge didn't budge one bit.

No comments: