6.11.2008

1 down, 4 to go

I was asked to babysit an aquarium full of fish for the summer at work. If you know my experience with animals, then you understand why this may be an issue. I don't have the best track record for animal survival.

Last night we had a death in the fish family. We spent at least 45 min at work today, trying to guess what may have happened. My theory is that the plecostamous is paying another fish to attack and kill. Then the plecostamous gets to feast on the victim once he sinks to the bottom of the tank. I was pretty impressed with how clean he ate that poor fish down to a perfect skeleton. Gruesome, I know.

I don't think I need to share the other theories, because obviously mine is the best.

3 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

Obviously..

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Once upon a time there was an itty bitty baby tortosie that had a itty bitty fish in an itty bitty bowl. One day the itty bitty baby tortosie went on a walk with her itty bitty mommy and itty bitty daddy. When the itty bitty family arrived home the baby itty bitty tortosie said "Oh no, no more itty bitty fish in the itty bitty bowl"

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Hey let's see how many times mommy tortosie can't type the word verification "word" correctly!