6.25.2008

WATCH OUT!


Here's my latest idea, me and a Vespa. I'm sure those of you who know me are a little frightened by the idea. The potential for embarrassment and/or death is likely. It might be worth the risk to get 70 mpg. I would have to accessorize a bit. I need a mister on the front, because I'm sure I'll show up to work nice and sweaty in the summer. I want it to have a bike horn, or maybe a bell. I think I'll go with a bell, it seems more reference desk librarian. It would be nice to have an invisible force field surrounding me. I would love to watch people or objects just bounce off the bubble as soon as they were too close. If I ever have kids, I'll strap on one of those bike carriers. Perfect.
About my artwork, I'm getting pretty good at this Paint program. I might have a future here. Look at the concentration in my face and notice that I'm driving with one hand. Yes, I am that good.

2 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

I could totally see it!!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Can I take out a life insurance policy on you?...just wondering...
This is the girl that couldn't ride a bike until she was eight!