10.15.2008

Making plans.

I'm not sure if I knew this before, but today I realized my birthday shares the same date as "The Day of the Dead" in Mexico. Sounds pretty awesome to me. I have decided to celebrate this appropriately by sleeping all day and accomplishing nothing. Game on!

Usually I have to share my birthday with my niece's b-day party, but this year it will be a week later. Hooray, that means two cakes! The Costco cake is all I asked for this year and I'm super excited about it.

First things first, we have to get the lil'sis'Tortoise's b-day over with and out of the way. Any suggestions on gifts for the spoiled one? (I'm not spoiled one bit! Alright I am, but only with love and support.) Once this is over with the true party can begin!

7 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

Oh please.. I'm not spoiled! Well, Ok maybe a little bit.. but at least I'm grateful about it and not a brat :)!

Tortoise said...

Who are you calling a brat? I'm sure you're not talking about me! :)

Jed and Stacey said...

Of course not.. you're the furthest from a brat.. even further than me :)

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Should I comment!!!!

Unknown said...

I think the comments are supposed to be gift suggestions for the one who apparently is not spoiled. Follow the rules here.

Jed and Stacey said...

Hmm.. since when have I followed rules?

Jed and Stacey said...

P.s. I totally got your present yesterday.. Wahooey!