10.16.2008

Even if I had any I don't know that I would share them.

I noticed today that I had been 'tagged' to share 7 Quirks about myself. I don't know about this whole tagging situation. It's hard thinking of these things, not just one, seven. Whew. Then I'm supposed to tell other people to do it too. I'm going to take this a different direction and ask you to let me know what my quirks are, because I'm not sure I have any. So... good luck and be honest. You will not hurt my feelings, maybe! hee hee

3 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

Well I dont necessarily know if this is a 'quirk' or not.. but I remember you would knit anywhere and everywhere. For example, you would take your knitting to the movies, on the bus, or the time when you broke down on the freeway and just sat in the car and knitted away until a police officer came.. awesome!!

camille said...

I have been sitting thinking of what to write for one of your quirks. And I have come up with nothing. That doesn't mean you aren't quirky, it means your quirkiness is undefinable!!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Oh my, where to begin....?