10.09.2008

Less than a month away!


I don't have much time left to add to the B.W.L., so I'm going for a biggie. This wouldn't even be necessary if someone had loaned their slightly, underused swing to me for a few days/maybe forever. Selfish! :)
This is the key to my success in school. I used to go The Grandpa Hare's home to swing and study, but it's about to go through the window. There has been plenty of whining and pleading to the uncle's, but they claim to be too busy to fix it. Humph. We'll see about that when it's time for the holiday baking to begin.
In a way, this would be an investment. Well for me that is. It would save me money by no longer having to visit Starbucks and purchase Passion Tea Lemonade every weekend in order to get my homework done.
Can't you just imagine me in my beautiful swing, sipping away at homemade lemonade, amidst the beautiful dirt, concrete chips and weed landscaping I'm working with. Relaxation!
P.S. 77 days left until MY VACATION!
P.S.#2 The above mentioned swing is on sale. hint hint.




6 comments:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

If owner of the underused swing were to give it to Tortoise, there would surely be a very angry lil' sister tortoise and possible death to the owner!

Tortoise said...

I know, I know. Are you sure it isn't worth the risk? KIDDING!

Jed and Stacey said...

I'm all for you giving the swing to my favoritest older sister..!! Assuming your talking about me when using 'lil' sister tortoise'..

Tortoise said...

I don't need to steal the swing, but thanks anyway. Now mom will be mad at you for giving her stuff away. Ha ha. I'm a fantastic instigator.

I have my eye on one at a store here, we'll see...

Jed and Stacey said...

Hey now.. it's not stealing when it's a 'gift'!

Tortoise said...

You can't regift something isn't yours to give.

P.S. I want to see what you end up doing with the 'deer' picture of twin#2.