10.13.2008

Hot chocolate season is here!

They say that we may have a few warm days later this week, but I think summer is officially over for 2008. That means I'm cold today. It dropped to 50 last night and we might have a high of 75. I have started drinking hot chocolate at work and even brought an extra pair of socks, because I can't get rid of this 'chill' I'm experiencing. The horrors of fall/winter in Arizona. This brought up a B.W.L. idea.



It's been about 5 years since I've purchased a coat. This might be the year to add one to my meager wardrobe collection. This one is so super duper cute. If anyone sees a less expensive/clearance version, buy it up! I know how all you snow people feel bad for the cold Arizona people like me. At least I still get to see the sun every single day. I'm not rubbing it in, I'm just grateful and stating it out loud.

P.S. I will probably need a matching pair of gloves. Just a thought.

7 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

You know what.. that would be PERFECT on my BWL too! The weather here is amazing.. you are soo missing out. Perfect coat/hoody weather! It even snowed up north yesterday.. yeah, pretty crazy stuff!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Only a confused, Utah crazy, girl would think the weather is great here..but it is pretty...

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

I'm thinking the coats appeal would be lost with flip-flops and socks!

Rub it in now-girl-but I'm coming with my trailer to spend 2-3 weeks in your sunny Arizona. I'm parking my trailer right in your front yard. I still need to buy the fake grass and flamingo to add to the surrounding beauty!

Jed and Stacey said...

Ooo.. that would be awesome mom! I'm all for the flamingo and fake grass.. haha I can just see it now!

Unknown said...

The fake grass and flamingo would outshine my yard and totally fit in with the neighborhood.

I don't wear my flip flops with socks. Come on. I just wear socks only, while at work. I might have to get some slippers, my toes still get a little cold.

Jed and Stacey said...

How about moccassons..(spell check please)? Super comfy, stylish, AND warm..

Tortoise said...

I guess that would be an appropriate gift, as long as they're the cute kind.