11.04.2008

Lots to report on...

Halloween was a success at work. This first picture represents our office. It's pretty accurate.
These are a few lovely examples of what our student workers are capable of.




Once we got that pesky holiday out of the way, it was time to celebrate my birthday. It was pretty low key. Had dinner at a friends house on Saturday. She obviously loves me, because I was surprised with a cheesecake. She even let me take all the leftovers home! mmmm! On my actual birthday, there was a barbeque at Grandpa Hare's house for my niece. Isn't it so rude that I have to share my day. I'm totally over it. Not spiteful one bit. Can't you tell? We had lots of fun with all the kids and more cake.
I'm grateful to all the B.W.L. participants. If you didn't take the opportunity, don't worry I'm going to keep the wish list going. It was such a success that I don't dare stop now.

1 comment:

Jed and Stacey said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the pumpkins!!