11.10.2008

In celebration of 100 posts...

Here is the Ultimate E.W.L. item:





I have always wanted a VW Beetle Convertible. For awhile I had decided I could settle for a Mini Cooper, because it would probably require less maintenance/repair. No longer can I settle. However, I would settle for the above VW and by settling I mean the convertible soft top has been replaced with a luggage rack. This pretty automobile resides in CA and is for sale! $4500 o.b.o! I sure hope we get a bonus at my job this year. Ha ha, that's funny. They just announced their HUGE budget cuts that will start happening soon. Fingers crossed it doesn't affect those of us in the library. We are the most important, don't ya know.

1 comment:

Jed and Stacey said...

I love it.. you should buy it! Then at Christmas time you and steven could drive it here..