9.15.2008

Why you should always answer, "Just because"

My cutesy pie 3 year old niece thinks that I only have one friend and that her name is Molly. This is totally untrue, because I'm pretty sure that I might have two friends. Anyway, a long time ago I mentioned that the Pregnant Bagpiper would be having a little girl, Molly, and we were super excited about it. Everytime we played telephone, it would be Molly calling, or my pretend princess Molly, or Molly, Molly, Molly.

The other day, I introduced the niece to a few pictures of Molly and she was so happy that we were going to visit her this weekend. Hold on now... WE? Somehow she had made the connection to "The Great Adventure of 2008" and meeting Molly. Just great, now there is a heartbroken little girl who doesn't get to meet Molly all because The Hare won't ride in the back of the truck. Rude-huh!

1 comment:

Jed and Stacey said...

Ohhh..sad!! Tell the hare to buck up and ride in the back.. how dare he break her cute little heart like that??