9.30.2008

We survived!

I forgot to let you know we made it home safely from the "Great Adventure of 2008". It was full of fun and excitement. Horses, snakes, highway potty breaks, 2 am sugar highs... a great time indeed!

Word of the day: Substantialiscious (noun). The weight of something when you weigh it with your tongue. I found this definition inside my Snickers wrapper today and I wanted to double check and make sure they weren't making things up. Well, they sure are! The closest word I could find was sub·stan·tial·ism –noun Philosophy. the doctrine that substantial noumena exist as a basis for phenomena. I don't know if it's sleep deprivation, but that doesn't even make sense. I prefer the made-up Snickers one, simple and to the point- plus when you're reading a Snickers definition you know you just ate something super yummy. They're right when they say, "SNICKERS SATISFIES".

1 comment:

Argusknows said...

I agree. Snickers' definition seems to make more sense. I can't understand the other definition. Duh...