2.04.2009

Something to look forward to...

Who knew you could buy pancake batter in a can? Not me. I didn't think it was possible to outdo Cereal Day, but this one might. Waffle Day has to be a success, especially after what we went through to purchase this gem. This can must be made of gold, I paid $5.50 for the stinkin' thing. We left for lunch with a plan, having already figured out what stores carried this product. Albertson's was first on the list, $4.99. I couldn't do it. We decided to hit up Costco. They normally sell a 3 pack for $6-7, sold out. (It must be good) We stopped by one more store on the way back to work and that's where I ended up paying $5.50. By that point I was returning with this can at all costs.

Now all that is left is to fire up the waffle iron at work in the morning. Party time!!

P.S. It's organic. I know, it just keeps getting better.

7 comments:

Argusknows said...

Sweet!!! I never heard of such a thing. I hope Mom doesn't notice when I steal the waffle iron and take it to work, too. :-)

Tortoise said...

That's right, SWEET!

camille said...

ha ha maybe I will start making Matt breakfast now :)

Jed and Stacey said...

That's weird!

Alisa said...

I'm starting to miss waffle day already-- if only the can made more than 6 waffles!

banksonterrill said...

Holy cow! On your recommendation, I bought this amazing stuff. Tasty and no mess! Don't have a waffle iron, but the pancakes are great.

Tortoise said...

Who would have thought it would actually be so good? That's why this library building stays open-market research. :)