2.10.2009

I got suckered in by the free stuff!

Some 'lovely' ladies I know have posted this on their blog and I wanted to get in on the free gifts.
(Here's the original version of this nasty chain thingamajig)

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For You. Could be really bizarre, and it could be fun..you never know! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry (hmmm) or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

The catch is that you to do the same for others. I will not be forced into this box, so I'm compromising. There will only be 1 winner in my version. The winner will have created the 'perfect life plan' for me and post it in the comments. This could include travel, employment, children, income, how fabulous I am... etc. Get creative, because if you don't... I will not award a prize to anyone. Do not disappoint me. You hold my future in your hands!!

5 comments:

camille said...

Kacey's life plan:

step 1: graduate
step 2: buy a library
step 3: work at the library (option b is to open a library out of your home. Charge a small fee, send the books in the mail and charge no late fee's. People can keep the books as long as they want. They just need to return one to get the next. For additional fee's they can upgrade their plan for more books at a time.
step 4: since you own the library you can knit/crochet etc whenever you want.
step 5: since you are creating projects to your hearts content you can also sell these projects this leads to
step 6: now you have lots of money. this means you can adopt a kid at whatever age you feel appropriate.
step 7: you still have money so now you can buy a home in saratoga springs UT (don't worry this is just a summer home). The hare can go fishing all summer while you visit your favorite people, go out to eat a lot and watch lots and lots of movies.
step 8: travel during the winter looking for new yarn from new countries.
step 9: repeat steps 6-8 as often as desired.

This plan is guaranteed to make many many people very very happy.

Some side effects may occur.

Use only as directed.

Tortoise said...

Good work! That will be hard to top.

Jed and Stacey said...

Dang, camille wins! I dont even want to compete.. that's a GOOD one! But.. I'll still post mine..

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Seems Camille knows you very well! So, what 'cha going to make her!

Tortoise said...

Fine then. You're all a bunch of sissy's. We'll just LET Camille win without effort from anyone else.