12.16.2008

What to do with myself.

The semester is officially over! Woo hoo!! I had a few close calls with finals. Is looking up the answer online really cheating? It definitely is when you end up leaving your online test looking for that answer and then you can't get back in. It's embarrassing when you have to email your professor to admit that you ACCIDENTALLY "navigated" away from the test to find the answer to: Which religion did the phrase "what would jesus do?" originate from. Of course I admitted to cheating on THAT question. Luckily, my honesty paid off and I was allowed to try again.

Now the problem I'm having is how to fill all my extra time during the day. Of course I work... but you know... how should I spend all that time while working... Let me show you what I've accomplished, so far.. this is just the beginning.



The giraffe measuring spoons are the greatest thing ever. They will be added to the Wish List.

6 comments:

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa said...

(Sorry, I deleted the last post because it simply said "The Volcano Candle!!" and I didn't want to sound so shoutful.) Anyway, what I mean to say was GET THE VOLCANO CANDLE!!!

Tortoise said...

Sorry! I posted the wrong picture. I meant the VOLCANO CANDLE!

Jed and Stacey said...

Hello.. you could knit yourself a scarf like that at work!

Jed and Stacey said...

p.s. I love that you had to admit to cheating.. that's awesome!

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

"Hmmm"...says Mom!