12.17.2008

Maybe it's the weather

My work environment is pretty odd. The guy who sits in front of me started out the day with some "Ice, Ice Baby" and now we're following that up with Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the rain". I would feel better about it if it was being played loudly and we were joking. He's listening to it very quietly and whenever it gets a little too loud, he hurries to turn it down. I'm frightened for what's in store later on today. I could try to ignore it, but that's not likely. I blame my mom who FORCED me to be a people watcher/eavesdropper (I might have come up with the eavesdropping on my own).

4 comments:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

You loved Milli Vanilli when you were little! (you do know it's not really them singing...)

camille said...

I bet you are in for some New Kids on the Block later today.....lucky.

Tortoise said...

Yes, I know they weren't really singing.

We were actually blessed with NKOTB last week. I know, I know, lucky me!

Jed and Stacey said...

No, I'm pretty sure the eavesdropping/people watching came from mom, I have that problem too :)! I LOVED milli vanilli, I was so sad when I found out it wasn't them singing.. what a horrible childhood memory that was!