3.04.2009

I'm pretty much a genius

I found out that my math skills are a little bit better than verbal. At least on the GRE. I guess the verbal provides too many options for thinking, hmm... well... if it's said this way.... Bah. Done.

The youngest twin learned something new the other night. He can now pull out the dresser drawers in order to climb to the top and tug the cord that turns on the bedroom light. Of course the dresser fell on top of him and he nearly snapped his neck on the nearby piece of furniture as he fell. There better not be any emergency room visits on my babysitting nights. That's a warning, to anyone. It'll have to be anyone out there, because I know their mom doesn't read this. Oh well, another empty threat. :)

I'm trying to think of anything else that has happened in the past month since I posted last... hmmm. well... nada!

Oh wait! We had Cake Day at work yesterday. Costco cake. mmmmmm. gooooooood. We were trying to come up with a reason to celebrate, but really we just wanted cake. Costco cake. With buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling. It was a successful day for us in the world of old, boring and cold books. We are going to have a Salad Party next, we have to balance out all these ridiculous calories we've been consuming.

(Don't worry... I saved all the leftover cake to give to the 'roommate' as an early birthday present. I know, pretty thoughtful of me!)

3 comments:

Jed and Stacey said...

FINALLY.. sheesh, took you forever to post! Cake day.. without me? Were there any popsicles?

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Hey, we need updates! Mom

Jed and Stacey said...

You died your hair huh? Super duper blond? I want to see.. I bet it's cute!