1.23.2009

Here's hoping

Procrastination free semester. That's the goal. We'll see how long it lasts. I think that blogging was my way of purposely procrastinating last semester. It worked pretty well. Those last few weeks were a whirlwind. This time around is going well so far, considering it's the first week of my LAST semester! I have motivation though... (I found this while blogstalking and can't remember who provided it. Bad form for a future librarian)

1. The amount of dread you feel is directly proportional to the feeling of relief you'll feel once you simply complete the dreaded task. (For me, that's usually discussion boards for online class.)

2. The longer you put something off, the more perplexed you'll be that you just didn't do the thing you were dreading sooner. (Duh! I always think that after the fact. ugh.)

Back to work I go, or maybe studying for that stupid GRE test. I don't even have time to blow it off. I guess it's better that way.

1 comment:

f.u.n.! genealogy said...

Tortoise girl, you are doing great!